Music Nairn is a members' society and a registered charity. We need the commitment and support of a membership to give us the financial confidence to book musicians of the highest calibre.
Cost of Membership
The membership year is 1 April to 31 March and costs :
- Single person £15
- Couple £26
- Alternatively, season tickets, available at £125 per person, include membership and entrance to all ten concerts
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted concert ticket prices (£3 reduction)
- e-Mail advice when tickets for each concert are available
- concert information sent by post to members who do not have e mail
- Invitation to at least one Members’ Event each season
- A brochure giving advance details of the entire programme for the season
- Invitation to the Members’ summer garden party
- An opportunity to join our 100 club - a small annual contribution for a monthly prize draw
How to Become a Member
If you would like to become a member of Music Nairn and enjoy the benefits detailed above:
- Apply on line using the Membership application form below. A confirmation email will provide you with details of how to pay by bank transfer or cheque.
- Fill in the application form from our printed brochure and post it (together with your cheque made out to Music Nairn) to:
Nairn Community and Arts Centre
Nairn IV12 4BQ
- Ask about joining at the next Music Nairn event you attend (We regret we cannot accept payment by debit or credit card, but will be happy to accept cash or a cheque (made out to “Music Nairn”).
You don't have to be a member to be kept up to date with the latest news from Music Nairn and details of upcoming events, just join the Music Nairn Mailing List. It's free and you can unsubscribe at any time.