- We hold our concerts at the Nairn Community & Arts Centre in the centre of Nairn. The Centre is on right hand side of the A96 after the mini-roundabout if coming from the Aberdeen direction, and on the left hand side after the traffic lights if coming from the Inverness direction.
- Limited parking is available beside the Nairn Community Centre, and it would be appreciated if this could be used only by cars carrying passengers with reduced mobility.
- Parking is more generally available in the car parks opposite the Centre – don't make the mistake of parking in the Police Station!
- Wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee are available for purchase upon arrival.
- Most concerts start at 7.30 pm.
- Auditorium doors will open at about 7.00 pm.
- Seats are not allocated and cannot be reserved.
- Members of the audience with reduced mobility will have priority for seats on the level.
- The view from all seats is excellent.
- Wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee are available for purchase during the interval.
- Tickets may be booked on this website by members and non-members.
- Members enjoy a discount on ticket prices - typically £4 per ticket.
- Students (at school or taking their first degree at university) can purchase tickets at a greatly reduced price – normally £3.
- We regret that we cannot accept payment for tickets by credit card.